Doc’s Hemp with CBD was founded by two horsewomen passionate about holistic health not only for their own health and well-being, but also for their animal companions as well. In 2016, Stephanie Bradley was asked to join in a hemp powder with CBD (cannabidiol) trial for horses. Stephanie immediately jumped at the chance to participate. Within one week she saw positive results in all of her four horses, especially her pony, Sparky, a 25-year old with Cushing’s syndrome (hypercortisolism) and Oscar, a 27-year old thoroughbred. Stephanie recalls that they both began to “run around like wild men!” After six months of successfully participating in the trial and gaining happy horses, she decided to join the Doc’s Hemp team to help more horses and educate their owners. As time went on, the team explored using hemp products with CBD with other animals. Stephanie gave her dog, a 9.5 year-old lurcher, a tiny spec of hemp (about 1/16th teaspoon) to rave reviews. The team reached out and donated the product to rescue shelters for sheep, goats and chickens and received positive feedback.
After receiving these great results, the team found that many critters enjoy Doc’s Hemp CBD Powder so they expanded their mission from enhancing the lives of horses to ALL CREATURES great and small…thus, Doc’s Hemp was born.
What Sets Doc’s Hemp Apart From Other Horse CBD Products?
Doc’s Hemp Powder and Oils are sourced from naturally genetic strains of hemp grown in Vermont under strict natural farming practices. Doc’s Hemp Powder is PURE ORGANIC HEMP CBD and a superior choice for your horse:
- Made in the USA
- Organic, non-GMO, pesticide-free and solvent-free
- Contains no mold inhibitors or preservatives commonly present in many CBD pellet products
- Uses the clean CO2 extraction method to obtain pure cannabinoids,
- terpenes, oils, flavonoids and essential amino acids from the whole hemp plan with no added fillers
- Uses full spectrum hemp with less than .07% THC, well below the 0.3% legal limit
- Offers a mild, natural flavor tolerated well by most horses
- Veterinary approved and third-party tested
- Working on earning National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) quality seal of approval!
Doc's Hemp has teamed up with organic growers in Vermont. These are small farmers who pay attention to detail and take pride in growing the best hemp. The cannabinoids are extracted using CO2 methods that leave just pure cannabinoids, terpenes and other nutritious compounds. This process ensures that the product is GMO free, pesticide free and solvent free. The product is consistent in quality. They use only natural genetic strains of hemp grown in Vermont, USA under strict guidelines using only natural farming practices. All of the hemp is registered with the Vermont State Department of Agriculture.